Toronto Sales Representative
We are currently looking for a Toronto Sales Representative.
Who Are We?
The Collingwood Brewery is an award winning brewery that opened in May 2014. We pride ourselves on our passion for locally produced, high-quality beer. Since opening, we have launched multiple products into the market-place through the LCBO, The Beer Store, as well as bars and restaurants. We have built a significant presence in the Toronto LCBO & licensee market and are looking for someone to manage and grow our presence there.
Are you someone who is self-motivated, outgoing and enjoys overcoming challenges in the name of craft? Then keep on reading my friend!
- Generate new sales within territory for licensees; this includes cold-calling, tastings and general account maintenance.
- Keep on top of new bar openings in the region, as well as movement of bar management
- Be the face of The Collingwood Brewery in your territory - you are to promote the philosophy that we stand by!
- Identify and visit licensees and retailers; building on partnerships that maximizes profitable share and volume distribution, visibility, and service.
- Implement and fully utilize marketing initiatives to leverage them into consumer loyalty and beer sales for all channels.
- Effectively communicate to the manager on an on-going basis to ensure market expectations are met and opportunities are being identified within the market place.
- Attend and participate in various company sales and marketing meetings.
- Plan, organize and attend The Collingwood Brewery events at accounts within assigned territory.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales, preferably craft beer or alcohol.
- General knowledge of craft beer and styles.
- Self-starter and works well independently.
- Strong work ethic and drive to reach targets and goals.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Friendly, outgoing and passionate attitude.
- Strong computer skills; especially Word and Excel.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate to market needs, this includes evenings, weekends and long hours if required.
- Must maintain a valid Ontario driver's license.
- Must have a safe, insured vehicle.
- Must be Smart Serve Certified.
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Vision care
If this is you - please email Kyle (email@example.com). Cheers!