Beer doesn’t get any fresher than this. Stop by for a pint and locally-made snacks, or come for live music and inspired community activities like beer yoga.
Check out Current Events or Book with Us from birthdays to company parties and movie nights.
What’s the best place to buy fresh beer? Right here! At the Retail shop you can find all our beers currently in production, including our Freestyle Series beers that are not sold anywhere else: cans or growlers.
Not sure what to buy? Ask for a taste! While you’re at, check out the merchandise: from branded hoodies to glassware and hats.
The Collingwood Brewery is a purpose-built production brewery, the first in Collingwood, created with the express intent of brewing fantastic craft beer, right here. Our water comes from Georgian Bay, we often source local hops and our spent grain goes to a local cattle farmer. We’d love to show you around!
Newly opened in the summer of 2021, our Beer Garden is the place where you want to be. From summer umbrellas to winter fires and gas heaters, we’re set for all seasons, with hot food on the weekends. If industrial chic is your thing, you’ll find it in spades, right here.
Join us for Live Music Fridays, 5-7pm, Live Music Saturdays, 2-4pm as well as Open Mic Sundays, 3-5pm!
- Sept 1 | Live Music: Johnny Too Nice, 5-7pm
- Sept 2 | Live Music: David Stone, 2-4pm
- Sept 2 | Glacial Erratic Concert: Buy Ticket
- Sept 3 | Open Mic, 3-5pm
- Sept 4 | Labour Day, OPEN 12-5pm
- Sept 6 | Paint Night: Buy Ticket
- Sept 8 | Live Music: David Stone, 5-7pm
- Sept 9 | Collingwood Craft Beer & Cider Fest: Buy Ticket
- Sept 9 | Live Music: Johnny Too Nice, 12-3pm
- Sept 9 | Live Music: Andrew Dunt, 3:30pm-6:30pm
- Sept 10 | Open Mic, 3-5pm
- Sept 14 | Walk in a Mile in Her Shoes Fundraiser
- Sept 15 | GTHS Fundraiser
- Sept 15 | Live Music: Strange Potatoes Band, 5-7pm
- Sept 16-17 | Oktoberfest
- Sept 16 | Live Music: TBA
- Sept 17 | Open Mic, 3-5pm
- Sept 20 | Speed Networking Event
- Sept 22 | Live Music: Drew Wright, 5-7pm
- Sept 23 | Live Music: Shjanne Glover, 2-4pm
- Sept 24 | Open Mic, 3-5pm
- Sept 27 | Canadian Barber Pop-up, 12-5pm
- Sept 27 | Paint Night: Buy Ticket
- Sept 29 | Live Music: Alex Barber, 5-7pm
- Sept 30 | Bring Your Own Vinyl Night, 3-6pm
Your event, here.
If you can dream it, we can do it. Book the Tap room, the Beer Garden, or the whole darn place. We’ve done weddings, birthdays, staff parties, business meetings, movie screenings, concerts and more. This place is the real McCoy, folks—industrial chic at its best.
Get a Keg
Did you know that our kegs work out to less than $2.50 per pint? We can deliver a keg of your choice beer and also rent you a jockey box—a Coleman cooler with about 150 feet of coiled stainless steel pipe in it. Simply add ice to keep your beer foam-free and super chill.
Local delivery only: Thornbury to Wasaga Beach & Stayner
Order online for pickup or come into the Retail Store and choose whatever your little heart desires.
SEE STORE HOURS
We offer free local delivery on orders of $100 or more. That includes Thornbury, Blue Mountains, Collingwood, Stayner, Wasaga Beach and part of Clearview.
We also deliver Ontario-wide via Canada Post! Send your besties some great beer, from here. $75 minimum.